Mobile Inspector App
Mobile Inspector App User Guide 📱
Where can I find the Android App?
Where can I find the iOS App?
Account Setup and Administration
Accounting with Intuit QuickBooks Online
Exporting Property Data
Hardware and Software Requirements
How do I edit CC&R Articles?
How do I get my data out of Buildium?
Importing Property Lists
Is HOALife down?
Property List Format
Property Ownership Changes
Security and Backup
Updating property ownership information
Adding Users to Accounts
Architectural Committee Member Permissions
Board Member Permissions
Read Only Permissions
Dashboard & Settings
Add an out-of-inspection violation to a property
Customized Inspection Routing
Historical Violation Imports
Violation Reports and Notices
Dynamic Variables in Letter Templates and Violation Notices
Inspection Summary Report
Portal Access with QR Codes and PINs
Tracking Violation Resolution (Closing)
Violation Notice Cover Letters
Violation Notice Deliveries
Bulk Email Conversations
Escalation Letter Templates
How to Generate Mailing Labels
Property Letter Templates
Assets & Work Orders
- All Categories
- Architectural Requests
- Creating Architectural Request Forms
Creating Architectural Request Forms
Updated by Tom Normand
Architectural Request Forms are a way to define the information required by your association for a property owner to successfully submit an Architectural Request.
These forms can be a single free-form "general form" input or very structured. You can define as many Architectural Request Forms as you'd like, such as one for each specific request type.
Let's create one!
- Access the forms by clicking on the Architecural Requests Forms menu item under the association name.
- From here, you can add a new for or view, edit, or destroy exisitng forms.
- Name your form, add a description and any desired fields. The amount of detail and precision you require for your Architectural Requests is up to you. Attach your published architectural guidelines, color pallets, etc. directly to the request form to remove ambiguity for the property owner. Fields can be required or optional.
- Preview your forms for accuracy and completeness.
Need more help? Drop into one of our weekly Live Support Sessions!